Fire in the 500’s at Tahoe Sands Resort

On January 11, 2019, around 8 pm, a staff member noticed smoke coming from the 500’s area of the resort. Immediate action was taken to determine that there was a fire in unoccupied unit 511. The fire department was notified and responded immediately. All guests occupying units affected were moved to another part of the resort. There were no injuries. The following resort units are offline 509, 511, 512, 513, 514 & 515 until future notice. The fire department is working on their investigation and report. The Association’s insurance company is involved and have completed their initial inspection. We will provide updates as we know more. Any pending reservations in the affected units are being moved to other units and will be contacted by resort staff. This is certainly an unfortunate event for the resort but we are grateful for swift action taken by staff and that everyone was safe.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt